- This event has passed.
Meeting with architect for proposed development at 6705 SE 14th Avenue
January 26 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
6:00 – 6:05: Welcome, Zoom protocols, and introductions
6:05 – 7:15: Neighborhood Contact Meeting for proposed development at 6705 SE 14th Avenue, the Funeral Home parking lot. The 3-story development will require a land division and include 4 single family homes with car parking and a 23-unit apartment building with inclusionary housing and no car parking. The architect will present their plans via Zoom to the SMILE Land Use Committee and neighborhood. This is your opportunity to learn more about their plans, design, schedule for construction, and more.
7:15 – 7:30: Update on research and writing for response to proposed zoning change at 5515 SE Milwaukie. Committee members will provide updates and coordinate their efforts.
SMILE meetings are currently being held via Zoom due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All SMILE meetings are open to the public and you are welcome to attend. To join go to
Meeting ID: 889 9256 1740
Meeting Ground Rules
In coming together as neighbors, we work respectfully with one another to create a safe and vibrant neighborhood.
* We treat each other with respect
* We work from an agenda
* We speak one at a time keeping in mind that the chair or discussion leader is running the meeting
* We don’t interrupt each other or conduct side conversations with our neighbors
* We keep our comments brief and focused to give everyone a chance to speak
* We listen before we make up our minds, making a good faith effort to understand the concerns of others
* We focus on the issue being discussed, and will not personally attack another
* We hold each other responsible for the process and these ground rules