Q. How will voting work?
- The entire voting process will be supervised by Southeast Uplift (SEUL) staff.
- Election proceedings will begin during the online SMILE meeting on Wednesday, May 3rd @ 7:30 p.m.
- Candidates will be encouraged to complete a candidate statement and invited to make a brief (3 – 5 minute) presentation. Nominations will be accepted from the floor.
- Online voting will begin after the presentations are finished, at approximately 9:00 p.m. A link to an online ballot plus prepared candidate statements will be posted on the SMILE website.
- Online voting ends on Friday, May 5th at 6:00pm
- SEUL staff will compile the election results and transmit them to SMILE. Once candidates have been notified, the election results will be published on the SMILE website.
- Questions? Concerns? Contact: