- This event has passed.
Land Use Committee Meeting
May 5 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
6:00 – 6:05 PM: Welcome and meeting protocols.
6:05 – 6:10 PM: Updates besides DOZA.
6:10 – 7:15 PM: Advocacy for DOZA testimony: Discuss status of advocacy efforts including flyers, Email, social media, media outreach, web page sellwood.org/doza, and meetings with Council staff. Plan testimony for May 12 Council hearing.
SMILE meetings are currently being held via Zoom due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All SMILE meetings are open to the public and you are welcome to attend. To join go to:
Meeting ID: 929 6162 4563
SMILE Meeting Ground Rules
In coming together as neighbors, we work respectfully with one another to create a safe and vibrant neighborhood.
* We treat each other with respect
* We work from an agenda
* We speak one at a time keeping in mind that the chair or discussion leader is running the meeting
* We don’t interrupt each other or conduct side conversations with our neighbors
* We keep our comments brief and focused to give everyone a chance to speak
* We listen before we make up our minds, making a good faith effort to understand the concerns of others
* We focus on the issue being discussed, and will not personally attack another
* We hold each other responsible for the process and these ground rules