Meeting w/architect for proposed development @ SE 6th/Tacoma (Sellwood Bridgehead)
December 1 @ 6:00 pm - 7:15 pm
6:00 – 6:05: Welcome, Zoom protocols, and introductions.
6:05 – 7:15: Neighborhood Contact Meeting for proposed development at SE 6th Avenue and Tacoma Street (Sellwood Bridgehead): A new development along both sides of Tacoma Street between Grand and 6th Avenues (sometimes called the Sellwood Bridgehead) is planned. The development will include 4 buildings, up to 4 stories tall, commercial space, 108 residential units, and some car parking. The architect for the project, Laura Standridge, will present and discuss their plans. This is your opportunity to learn more about their plans, design, schedule for construction, and more.
SMILE meetings are currently being held via Zoom due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All SMILE meetings are open to the public and you are welcome to attend. To join go to:
Meeting ID: 864 2598 6514 Passcode: 759489
SMILE Meeting Ground Rules
In coming together as neighbors, we work respectfully with one another to create a safe and vibrant neighborhood.
* We treat each other with respect
* We work from an agenda
* We speak one at a time keeping in mind that the chair or discussion leader is running the meeting
* We don’t interrupt each other or conduct side conversations with our neighbors
* We keep our comments brief and focused to give everyone a chance to speak
* We listen before we make up our minds, making a good faith effort to understand the concerns of others
* We focus on the issue being discussed, and will not personally attack another
* We hold each other responsible for the process and these ground rules