- This event has passed.
Meeting with architect for proposed development and 1666 SE Lambert
January 6, 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
6:00 – 6:05: Welcome, Zoom protocols, and introductions.
6:05 – 7:15: Neighborhood Contact Meeting for proposed development at 1666 SE Lambert Street: We last met with the developer in June 2021 when they presented their plan for 36 townhomes. The developer says they have made minor modifications to the plans (still 36 townhomes with parking) and they have applied for building permits. The City has since changed the requirements for a Neighborhood Contact Meeting and the June meeting no longer satisfies the meeting requirement. We will meet via Zoom to get an update from the developer. This is your opportunity to learn more about their plans, design, schedule for construction, and more.
SMILE meetings are currently being held via Zoom due to the COVID-19 pandemic. All SMILE meetings are open to the public and you are welcome to attend. To join go to:
Meeting ID: 884 9764 7916
Meeting Ground Rules:
In coming together as neighbors, we work respectfully with one another to create a safe and vibrant neighborhood.
* We treat each other with respect
* We work from an agenda
* We speak one at a time keeping in mind that the chair or discussion leader is running the meeting
* We don’t interrupt each other or conduct side conversations with our neighbors
* We keep our comments brief and focused to give everyone a chance to speak
* We listen before we make up our minds, making a good faith effort to understand the concerns of others
* We focus on the issue being discussed, and will not personally attack another
* We hold each other responsible for the process and these ground rule