This is where you can sign up to be on the mailing list for any of the SMILE committees.
There are a number of discussion mailing lists available at Sellwood-Moreland Improvement League. A few of them are listed below.
We will never use your email address for other purposes nor do we ever knowingly share our list members addresses with any other group or entity.
Just sign up using the links below the list descriptions.
- Crime Prevention Committee – The Crime Prevention Committee is not active at this time. SMILE hopes to reactivate it soon with the addition of a chairperson and other members. Crime List Info and Signup / Crime List Administrator
- Land Use – This is the coordination list for the SMILE Land Use Committee. Hear about what’s happening with upcoming Land Use notices when committee meetings are held and about long-term neighborhood Land Use and Zoning planning efforts. Land Use List Info and Signup / Land Use List Administrator
- Transportation – A mailing list for everyone interested in streets, buses, light rail, street car, aerial trams, rocket sleds, pedestrian crossings, bikeways, zip lines, hovercars, ride sharing or whatever other regular modes of conveyance get us to, through or from the Sellwood-Moreland Improvement League neighborhood. Transportation List Info and Signup / Transportation List Administrator
- Stewardship – The Stewardship of Natural Amenities Committee (SNAC) works to enable SMILE to effectively address issues and opportunities involving the overall quality of our neighborhood’s natural environment. We meet on the first Wednesday of each month from 6-7pm at the SMILE Station. Subscribing to this list will keep you updated on relevant neighborhood happenings, SNAC meetings and working group activities, and other volunteer opportunities in our community. Learn more about SNAC here and join the Stewardship Info and signup here. / Stewardship List Administrator
- Emergency Preparedness – The Emergency Preparedness Committee does education and training in household and neighborhood preparedness for disasters from winter storms to major earthquakes. The committee has a website with practical information on household and neighborhood preparedness. Emergency Preparedness Committee Emergency Preparedness Info and Signup / Emergency Preparedness List Administrator
- Fundraising – This is the SMILE fundraising list. We talk about ways to generate income to continue SMILE programs, long-term investments and grant opportunities. Fundraising List Info and Signup / Fundraising List Administrator
- Sundae – This is the list for volunteers with the SMILE Sundae in the Park Celebration on the first Sunday in August in (upper) Sellwood Park. Sundae List Info and Signup / Sundae List Administrator
- Web – A mailing list of web professionals, semi-professionals and non-professionals. It’s the maintenance and “improvement” discussion list for the http://sellwood.org website, mailing lists and domains associated with it. Web List Info and Signup / Web List Administrator